My counselling approach is intuitive and integrative. As a solution focused brief therapist there is no need to commit to lengthy therapy. You may decide that a single email response has been enough to help you on your way, or choose to engage in a handful of sessions.
My areas of special interest are:
Marital and sexual issues and problems
- Dealing and coming to terms with Separation and Divorce
- Relationship Issues
- Life Coaching
- Personal Development
- Feeling ‘stuck’
- Exploring the impact of childhood and family experiences on current life and
- Bereavement and Loss
I offer supervision to practitioners whose online counselling approach is solution-focused. I am particularly interested to work with counsellors who use an integrative counselling model and who are new to online work as I feel my integrative and empathetic style will help support counsellors during the transitional period.
I offer an Introduction to Online Counselling package for individual counsellors and therapists who are considering working online. All the work will be completed together online and there will be an opportunity to explore a variety of different ways of online communication.
- Why email counselling - pros and cons?
- The differences between online and face-to-face counselling
- Working with the technology
- One practice email exchange
- One MSN or live chat session
- Your questions answered
Time commitment 4hours spread over two days. Timings are negotiable
- If you are interested in making a face to face appointment click here for details of how to contact me' with links to my freeserve.